Thursday, April 9, 2009

Never ask to make it strong.

Here is why: It's a simple math problem. Read and Learn.

Drink+Strong=Buy a double

I can touch on this subject in many ways.

1. You asking for a strong drink and will "hook me up". Your extra dollar doesn't count as hooking me up. You better throw down a five or ten, and since you're claiming to "hook me up" why don't you just buy a double? Because the amount of money you need to "hook me up" can go in to my register. Oh and tip on the double thanks.

2. Please stop calling long islands strong Island. Sorry I don't know what's in a strong island…NEXT!

3. When you ask for a strong drink I want to make it weak. In fact you will get a really quick 3 count. I'm sorry what was that lots of soda in your drink…oops I misheard you.

4. Most bars have inventory, I'm not going to risk my job just because a bunch of people are always asking for STRONG drinks for free, stop being cheap

5. Learn about alcohol percentage if you are so concerned about getting drunk quicker (and if that's the case, maybe you have a problem).

No comments:

Post a Comment