Thursday, April 9, 2009

Don't touch!

Touching a bartender or server is never at any point appropriate. If you want to get our attention, you use the words "excuse me ma'am or sir." Grabbing someone by the arm and pulling them towards you will get you a drink thrown in your face and/or thrown out of the bar. If you do grab me, you will be served last. Since we are on the topic of touching, it is NEVER under any circumstances okay for you to touch someone in a sexual manor (i.e.: breast, behind, vagina, legs..etc…). Speaking from experience, I have been a waitress and my womanly parts have been grabbed at, I seriously went home and cried; it's not fun to be touched. Always keep your hands to yourself and don't objectify other people or touch someone as way to get someone's attention so your drunken ass can get another drink (you alcoholic!).

No comments:

Post a Comment