Thursday, April 9, 2009

Guy walks into a bar. Guy orders Whiskey Sour. Guy pays for drink. Guy comes back to complain.

Guy: "Excuse me, there is all triple sec in my drink and no whiskey. Can you pour some whiskey in here?"
Me: "Sir, when you get a whiskey sour, you get whiskey and sour mix, triple sec is not in your drink at all."

This humored me last night. Know what is in a drink when you order it. Whiskey sour is exactly what it is…there is no cranberry or scotch or anything else that is being kept a secret from the name of the drink. Whiskey sour means shot of whiskey and sour mix. Vodka Cranberry means vodka and cranberry juice.

Also someone asked me for a Pink Pussy last night. I don't know what's in it. Never heard of it or tried it. It's probably something that you had while you were on vacation in Cancun. So if you REALLY like a drink learn what is in it so when you come up to me to complain or order something so you don't look like a jack ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment