Thursday, April 9, 2009

Do's and Don'ts

Don't:
-Crumble your money up into a giant ball and throw it on the bar as form of payment (you get pissed off if I hand your crumbled money…don't hand it to me like that).
-Put your money in a puddle of water (or whatever liquid mess is on the bar).
-Put money on the beer tap drain (are you crazy???).
-Toss all your money on the bar and grab your drink and run (I need to make sure the exact amount is there…I'm not covering you).
-Sign your credit card slip in water and/or place it in water when you are done. OPEN YOUR EYES!
-Hand me wet and/or mangled up money (Get your shit straight! Our money is organized….so should yours!).
-Waste my time while you are scrambling to get your money.
-See if you have enough money to pay after you order and then realize you can't afford something and walk away (and if you have to borrow…at least get enough to tip you cheapie!).


Do:
-Put money in my hand.
-Put tip money in a dry spot on the bar.
-Give me ALL of your money J
-Have your money ready (from a previous vol.!!)
Fair enough??…..feel free to add some Do's and Don'ts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment