Saturday, October 10, 2009

Never Leave your drink unattended

I really shouldn't have to elaborate much further than the title. But those of you that still do not get it please continue to read.

Reason why you shouldn't:

1. Male or Female - Let's face it, there are some crazy people in this world. You never know if someone was stalking you all night and was waiting for the right chance to slip something in your drink. You should even be careful asking your friends to hold your drink. Also, don't ask me to watch it because I am not responsible for what happens to it.

2. Why would you want to leave your drink alone and then when you come back your not sure which one is yours?! I mean someone could be having a herpie outbreak and might have left their herpie juice all over the cup and now you are drinking out of it. Ewww...

3. You are all the sudden mad at me because I threw it away. If I see a half empty beer or drink on the bar with no one standing there drinking it, it's going in the trash because I like a clean bar. Not to mention, at the end of the night I have throw so many full drinks away because people just leave them there. How the heck am I supposed to know if this drink is done yet.

Bottom line, just keep your drink with you like it's your little new born baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment