Thursday, November 26, 2009

Next time

Please don't buy a drink and then realize that you don't have enough money to tip me so you come up with the following:

"I'll be right back with your tip!"
"I'll get you next time."
"I'll tip you at the end."

I know your not coming back, I wasn't born yesterday. Why on earth would you think we are stupid enough to fall for that line if you can barely pay for your first drink. If you do come back, don't bother coming to me! I don't want to waste my time or you will get served last, you're not my priority. Tipping at the end is only for credit card users. If you are paying with cash you pay as you go, you tip as you go.

Now I will add there are those few people that do come back to tip, and believe me, we WILL remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment